You see – I am not much of a shopper. Now, window shopping… I am the queen of window shopping. But actually purchasing items is not something that I do very often.
Call me a cheap-o, because that is sometime the reason, but mostly… call me lazy. Shopping can just be so much work.
I know I know… #firstworldproblems
And pointers has helped a lot, that’s for DANG sure. But I often end up getting burned because things never fit me the way that they do on the cute Pinterest girls. *le sigh
What’s a girl to do? This is where window shopping comes in. But then occasionally (read: not even remotely frequently), I actually pull the trigger. And when I do, it tends to be for quite a bit of stuff at one time. Thankfully, that’s allowable because I save up my spending money while I’m window shopping the rest of the year. So when spending time does come around – I am ready!! I also tend to use Stitch Fix (which I am so stoked to tell you about!), so that also tends to keep me happy.
I haven’t quite figured out if spending time is coming or not because I have been eyeing quite a few adorable things, lately, that I can’t seem to shake off. Wanna see?
Of course you do! 😀
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. THESE shoes. Oh my WORD they are adorable. I can already picture so many outfits to wear them with – with skinnies… with bootcuts… and ALLL the sweaters! Is it just me? They are so stinking adorable and I love me some TOMs.
2. This shirt… I’m pretty sure I could live in this shirt. It’s completely adorable. How is it that Anthropologie seems to know exactly what I need? Aaaaaaand then price it so I really shouldn’t buy it. *le sigh
3. These. Boots. I need them… or something just like them, anyway. They are perfect and though I don’t normally purchase shoes from American Eagle, this may be worth changing that pattern.
4. Oh my word… this top. Again, Anthropologie… what in the WORLD?! Have you mastered mind reading or something? Yeah… ok… I just decided to buy this. It’s happening.
5. Gingham. ANYthing gingham. It must have gingham in my wardrobe.
6. Almost anything from this site. The Blue Door Boutique is filled adorable pieces that I am constantly eyeing up. Case in point… this one. And I know from experience that they value their customers – when I placed my first order a year or so ago, they included a pair of earring for FREE. Just for being a new customer. How cute and just freaking awesome is that?!
So there ya have it. I’m currently swooning on a BUNCH of stuff. And even though the buying doesn’t tend to happen very often, the swooning never ends.
I’d love to know wha you think about these items. But more importantly – what are you guys eyeing up these days?