Sanity Check: Results Pending
What an absolutely crazy couple of weeks!
At last post, Studly had just found out about a position in Texas with his company. Well, here I sit, Studly napping on the couch next to me, getting ready for our last night together. He leaves tomorrow morning!
Things had been moving along at quite a slow pace, but now?! Things are staring to get crazytown!
– Our tenants moved out of the townhouse last Monday, and once Studly leaves it’ll be a mad dash to prep and list the house.
– I have to start going through all of the rooms in the house, pulling things out of drawers and shelves, etc, to be able to evaluate what will be packed and what will get chucked or donated.
– Sometime this week, I’ll be confirming our pack-out and load-up dates with the moving company (fingers crossed there are no issues getting our requested dates!).
– When we’ve confirmed the dates, I’ll be buying plane tickets to fly my Mother-in-love out here to the East Coast so that she can drive down to Texas with me and the Pup, and then we’ll fly her back home. Road triiiiiip!!
– I leave in less than 2 weeks for a 10-day house-hunting trip to our new city, where I’ll temporarily be reunited with Studly and we’ll be checking out the area and quite a few potential houses.
– Once I return, things will be even crazier as I run all over the place to gather medical records, prepare for the trip and pack-up, and say goodbye to my baby sister who’s also leaving the state this month.
– The following week, Lord willing, will be the multi-day pack-out and then I wave “bye bye” to our stuff, which will take around 11 days to get to our new home, for some reason.
– Just days later, my Mother-in-love will arrive and off we’ll go to reunite with Studly and to our new home.
Holy goodness… All of this in just one month! Aaahhh!! Wish me luck and looooots of sanity, will ya?